Wednesday, September 30, 2015

BLOG and WIKI



In this digitalized world, Blogging has become a common forum for digital natives and immigrants too. It serves as the conference hall where one can raise the concerns, opinions and feelings and get feedback from the colleagues or anyone who is influenced by the topic of discussion.
My first encounter with Blog was in 2013 while undergoing Chiphen Rigphel Course, where I created the account. Apart from that, I couldn’t post any materials. Now, this year when we the ICT electives were asked to create the account, I worked on my existing account and tried modifying them.
It’s true that learning never stops. While working on Blogs using the guidance and tutorial provided by our tutor Mr. Chenga Dorji, I learned a lot so as how to organize and manage our own blogs. Redesigning the appearance of our blogs and commenting on other’s posts were some of the highlights.  I also realized that it can be shared via various social networks.
As of now, I am quite confident with Blogging but still couldn’t figure out how to go about with the WIKI. Ofcourse I have created the account following the informative video tutorial given by our Sir but am stuck there only. I hope to learn more about it.
Blogging is a powerful tool. I wish to continue using this even when my assignments are over. I also urge my other friends to create one and use as it is very user friendly and effective mode of communication.

3 comments:

Dechen Ugyen said...

We have the same story. I also started when I was in college but could not continue for three years due to internet connection problem. Now that we have it, lets share and learn more from each other.

Unknown said...

Tashi, I am also still confused with wiki. but it was nice that we could create blog and share everything. I agrre to what you have posted. Let's keep posting and commenting. All the best.

Unknown said...

Thanks Karma. Blogging indeed helps us pen down our thoughts.

Post a Comment